27 March 2013

Vague Promises

It has been a while since I posted about that silly afghan, and I am happy to report it is more than twice that size now. I think I am within 5 squares of finishing it? Then I just have to figure out what to do with it.   ... and also with all the leftover bright colored yarns.

I have been working on wax models for metal casting, and will post some of those here soonish. And working on my life drawing skills. Can't claim I have become the new Leonardo BUT I am actually certain I am improving, which is a nice feeling. Someone actually complained that I made a drawing that looked too much like him!

But, the real reason I am posting now is that I have just ordered this:

It's a phone case. But you probably already knew that.


... and am full of squee for when it gets here. Because, shiny! (Literally, went for the gloss finish.)

2 comments:

Regan said...

Is so pretty! Did you Zazzle it up?

Lizzzzzzz said...

Love the phone case! Want more pics of the silly afghan, 'cause I love it!